Anyone in Stoke recommend a mechanic?

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
As the title says, anyone in Stoke know of any good mechanics in or near to the Stoke area. I'm all for getting my car serviced at the stealers for the stamp but I'll soon be looking at clutch and all other manor of poly bush instalments which are beyond my capabilities and even if I had the tools and workspace I would prefer to be carried out by a professional.

Thanks in advance ;)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
As the title says, anyone in Stoke know of any good mechanics in or near to the Stoke area. I'm all for getting my car serviced at the stealers for the stamp but I'll soon be looking at clutch and all other manor of poly bush instalments which are beyond my capabilities and even if I had the tools and workspace I would prefer to be carried out by a professional.

Thanks in advance ;)
I know its a run from Stoke but Midland VW in Cannock seem to have a good reputation.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
I wouldn't take a toy car to Votex, argumentative and rude on the phone when I called about a clutch. From the conversation I had they absolutely will not fit a SMF and conveniently charge close to £600 for the DMF (just for the part).

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.