Anti-Roll Bar Hitting Draveshaft

moggy13

Feb 8, 2016
Rugby
So I lowered my car at the weekend and now as the title says my ARB and driveshaft are knocking, not all the time and mainly on right turns.

The ARB goes under my driveshaft so I need longer drop links, I don't really want to get adjustable ones so can anyone advise where I can buy longer ones or what car drop links I'd need to get?
Have had a search on the web and through here but can't find any definite answer
Thanks in advance

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
So I lowered my car at the weekend and now as the title says my ARB and driveshaft are knocking, not all the time and mainly on right turns.

The ARB goes under my driveshaft so I need longer drop links, I don't really want to get adjustable ones so can anyone advise where I can buy longer ones or what car drop links I'd need to get?
Have had a search on the web and through here but can't find any definite answer
Thanks in advance

What model is car?
How low did you go with it?
Ive had my 2008 FR170 lowered 40 on koni and bilstein set up for 30k miles and never had any problems. Ive since put H&R 28mm anti roll bar on with new standard drop links and havent had any problems.
Has the anti roll bar been off at any point and not sitting correct at that side? Is it that plastic on metal drop links? Ive read some people having to use TT links

moggy13

Feb 8, 2016
Rugby
It's a 2007 Cupra
Only went 30mm so couldn't understand why. As far as I know it hasn't been off, it's on metal drop-links have replaced them with standard ones and the noise has gone so think it was related to them somehow but it's solved now thanks for the reply

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.