RNS310 issue

w8scc

Kasper the K1
Apr 16, 2009
Leicester
Hi guys. Hopefully someone can help me on here with this as I'm fed up now. I was thought this was gonna be a plug and play job... pff. So here is the story:

Purchased second hand RNS310. Believed would be an unplug and re plug job. So pulled old unit out (standard seat unit).. disconnected everything needed .. wired the GPS behind the glove box and up to A pillar .. plugged it all in.. nothing. If I turn the side lights on the backlight works. If you eject a CD it comes up and says "Cd ejecting" or "reading CD" but nothing else. So plugged it into vagcom and it can not connect to radio. So added navigations .. cant read that.. so i tried to go into nav and when it tried to connect the screen comes on... asks for radio code but doesn't let me press anything.. then when it works out it can't connect it all goes off again.

The car is a seat Leon 1P 2008. Anyone got any idea .. seen the same thing before ? Satnav broke? Canbus module needs updating ? An adapter for back of the rns310...? Thanks all.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members