How many keys?

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
As title really - myself and father are picking-up his new Leon tomorrow and I'm wondering how many keys it should come with.
New to SEAT/recent VAG and IME it varies quite a bit from car maker to maker.
My current Proton and Porsche came with 2 identical keys with a full set of buttons, the wife's Chevrolet came with only one 'full' key and one basic back-up key with no buttons.
Previous Daihatsu and FIAT group cars all came with 3 keys, the third key being a different colour in both cases.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
You will receive two identical remote keys. Only the Mii now comes with one remote main key and one manual spare key. The 'master key' set-up you describe with Daihatsu and FIAT has not been seen this century!

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
You will receive two identical remote keys. Only the Mii now comes with one remote main key and one manual spare key. The 'master key' set-up you describe with Daihatsu and FIAT has not been seen this century!

I beg to differ - both the Daihatsu, (a 2003 model) and my last FIAT, (built 2001) came with a third Master/Program key. Thanks to all for the info about the new SEAT keys anyway :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.