ibiza 2008?

Offspringy

Hi guys/gals!

I know this has been mentioned before but the thread seems dead, just found another image of the car, to be honest when it was the first "concept" image from the side (in the origional thread, i really liked it (the back side is another story)

And now, iv decided i cant wait for it to come out, so that it will push the 2006/7 models down in price (i hope) because iv gone right off it after seeing this image:
http://www.autokampioen.nl/publishe...006_2/toekomst/0607seatib-391159_enlarged.jpg

They have chopped a seat leon down and beat it with the ugly stick not to mention made it smaaaaaall!

Not a good look from this image :( :ban:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

gazjones

ow no one good think decent brakes in the pic look like 312mm. but prob photoshop of audi wheels or something

Offspringy

yet another image i found, not very good in size but makes the car look dead sleek, in comparison to the one above
Salsa1450port.jpg

D-Power

Oct 28, 2006
Newmarket
for me i prefer the different models of a car maker to look different. If this is what the new ibiza will look like, then it will be too similar to the leon and altea. Its like how the new corsa kinda looks like a shrunken version of the astra-they just dont look right IMO.
Designers gettin lazy if u ask me

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
:sick: if it looks anything like this its unsporty! tiny! boring! and the lines of the pannel just look granny

2141374144.jpg

think this is the designer imo! ^^^^^

Offspringy

That pic is the Salsa which was the concept car for the new Leon.

http://media.seat.com/en/view_manager.html?root=1227,1228,1231

Ahhh, right thanks for that info! even still, you can see they pretty much used the concept shrunk it, and made the ibiza, either they are getting lazy, or there running out of ideas (that work)

The 2006 facelift looks amazing, and "real" for a start aposed to something that would never make it to production, in a way i love the "going fast wile standing still" look, but i think the 2006 model looks mean and ready...

I hope its simaler to the concept but more like a fresher 2006 model...

cheers

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
1st image is an Altea that's had the rear doors lopped off

but It won't be far off what you get....

Look at the new Skoda Fabia, stick a racked windscreen on that, a Leon front end & an altea tailgate & you're 90% there

it might not look anything like the mk4 (but neither did the mk4 to mk3) but it will be a better car overall.

The proof in it's sales won't be what it looks like, but the range of engines it comes with.

Offspringy

1st image is an Altea that's had the rear doors lopped off

but It won't be far off what you get....

Look at the new Skoda Fabia, stick a racked windscreen on that, a Leon front end & an altea tailgate & you're 90% there

it might not look anything like the mk4 (but neither did the mk4 to mk3) but it will be a better car overall.

The proof in it's sales won't be what it looks like, but the range of engines it comes with.

True in a sence i supose! the engines do count quite a lot, but if the sell it at that lengh then im not sure its gonna hold the road that well! might be more of a mini cooper wonnabe if it gets any smaller, hell, why didnt they just make it a 2DR 2Seater? :doh:

Leonidas

I doubt it'l look like this.. They said it was goin to revolutionary.
That's just a 3 door Leon. It dose look nice though!
I read somewhere that it'l be more angular.....