two questions????

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
first question

i want to upgrade my brakes but cant afford to shel out for the big brake conversions.

so im more than happy to go for the S3/cupra 345mm conversion, but for the extra stopping power with uprated pads and discs. The problem is i cant find anyone with 345mm discs. which will mated to DS2500 pads if they sell them.

second question,

any body know the going rate for a new or reconditioned cupra/ed 30 or S3 engine is??
Just for a comparison with the k04 conversion i want.

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
yeah i have all the part numbers for the calipers etc. its 345mm uprated discs im after. there are loads of options for 312mm discs or mk1 leon cupras just not the new one

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
that was what i had read earlier, but that is for full Oem Spec cupra brakes. from that i want everything excluding the discs and pads.

im after grooved or cross drilled discs and high performance brake pads, but ive looked at the likes of tarox etc but they dont list the new s3, R32 or cupra 345mm discs. so was interested toknow if any of the cupra owners had found or purchased uprated 345mm discs and what manufacturer they were

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise