Cupra R "mud flaps"

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Nah, He parts i got wernt right

They dont appear on ETKA ive got most up to date version, Dave @ SERE carnt find them either

FR_Flavoured

:doh: lol.

...Perhaps they come with some other kit parts for the 'Cupra R' exclusively, hence not being listed to source as individual items?

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
Here they are

P1010706.jpg

P1010705.jpg

Ideas? really need to see how they attach on a R now, Need to see if a local chap with his R is around soon

I bought them and they are not for Cupra R!!! I will post some pictures from inside of Cupra R arch and you will see the different!

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeh ive got them sitting at my house there not for the Cupra R!

Me and Dave@SERE have been searching for them for ages but they dont appear on ETKA! Dave is sending me the Rocco ones to see if they fit

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
Yeh ive got them sitting at my house there not for the Cupra R!

Me and Dave@SERE have been searching for them for ages but they dont appear on ETKA! Dave is sending me the Rocco ones to see if they fit

The year of prod. of mine is 2005 [:@] How Is it possible they are not in ETKA ???

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
There from MK2 Leon Cupra R, Alot of bits are missing of ETKA because its new

Just realised youve got a 2010 Cupra????? Not sure what you mean 2005? Im guessing you mean the Leon MK2 was designed in 2005? The Arch Extenders in question have only just recently been added to the Cupra R so they havent been arround since 2005

Last edited:

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
There from MK2 Leon Cupra R, Alot of bits are missing of ETKA because its new

Just realised youve got a 2010 Cupra????? Not sure what you mean 2005? Im guessing you mean the Leon MK2 was designed in 2005? The Arch Extenders in question have only just recently been added to the Cupra R so they havent been arround since 2005

I bought the one you presented on forum thinking they are from Cupra R MY10. I ordered by part number from pictures. The date of production on this part is 2005, so I was confused. Then I realised it is different parts that I was looking for... Where is this from??

What to fdo when you crash rear of the R?

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Im not sure where there from Dave@SERE Found them, im guessing there part of the Arch Lining, Dave has now sent me some Scirroco "Arch Extenders" to see if they fit!

A Friend has got a Cupra R so im waiting for him to get the part numbers off them.

If you crashed an R, Seat would have to take it to pieces so you would have the part numbers

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
These arrived last night

2011-06-02104257.jpg

2011-06-02104245.jpg

There off a Rocco "R" They fit perfectly but..... theres a screw hole and it doesnt attach to anything :confused:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.