Seat Leon AUX problem

Wizi

Hi guys, I'm new here, and I'm pretty much lame with the cars as well. So please be patient with me. lol

Anyway, let's go back to the subject.

I have a 3.5mm jack aux connection next to my handbreak. How can I listen the music from my iPhone?

I've bought 2 different cables already, but it doesn't work.
One is 3.5mm - 3.5mm
The other one: 3.5mm - iPhone connection.

I'm pressing AUX button on my radio, but nothing is happening. It shows no cd, but I don't wanna listen cd anyway. What can I do about it?

v0id

Apr 21, 2009
Leeds
press aux button again when it says no cd to switch to aux mode (there are 2 modes under 1 button)

the 3.5mm-3.5mm should work fine

Wizi

press aux button again when it says no cd to switch to aux mode (there are 2 modes under 1 button)

the 3.5mm-3.5mm should work fine

Tried that already. Nothing happening either

grayson

Is it a sat nav unit ?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

sounds to me like the aux is turned off mate go into function or settings or what ever it says cant remember now along the bottom of screen will be a few options then at the right hand side shold be a little arrow to go to next screen press the cd skip button right hand one to jump to next screen then it shpould say aux at the bottom some where press button under it and it will the i dare say show aux off think you then press cd skip button to turn it on there is also an aux vol at the bottom left of the screen when you select aux check its not set at 0 it goes up to 5

Wizi

Ok thx guys. I'll check it on Wednesday as soon I'll pick my car up from mechanic ;-)

Wizi

sounds to me like the aux is turned off mate go into function or settings or what ever it says cant remember now along the bottom of screen will be a few options then at the right hand side shold be a little arrow to go to next screen press the cd skip button right hand one to jump to next screen then it shpould say aux at the bottom some where press button under it and it will the i dare say show aux off think you then press cd skip button to turn it on there is also an aux vol at the bottom left of the screen when you select aux check its not set at 0 it goes up to 5

Nope. There isn't any option like this. Don't know what to do now.

Photo0070.jpg

Photo0069.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

there it is on mine dude

when you press the prog button you need to then press the button under the arrow you can see in the middle pik an arrow in the bottom left to go back when you select prog there is an arrow in bottom right is it that bit you havnt spoted yet in my first post i think i said you had to press cd skip but that was wrong my bad

Wizi

when you press the prog button you need to then press the button under the arrow you can see in the middle pik an arrow in the bottom left to go back when you select prog there is an arrow in bottom right is it that bit you havnt spoted yet in my first post i think i said you had to press cd skip but that was wrong my bad

I know. I've done it, as u can see on my pics. But there isnt any aux option.

ATGNI

Jun 16, 2009
Just tried the aux in my 07 fr and its the same. iPhone is playing with aux lead plugged in both ends, press the cd/aux button and all it says is no cd. I can't believe they actually specced cars with aux port but no option on the stereo!

Anybody have any other ideas?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.