pictures of your altea

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
It looks good on a track even more so with i love sheep haha like the rs 4 wheels but soo many cars have them now days. I quite like the seat 5 spoke alloys not sure what they are called slightly twisted. Im from swansea so if i have any altea problems expect a inbox lol

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Ooo, nice to see one on track, may take mine to Cadwell next spring.

How was it? Did you get the piss taken for having a tall car? What cars could you keep pace with?

I previously drove Cadwell in a 1.6 jtdm Mito, which was on the pace of the MX5s, but not much else!!
Cheers.:) Nah not many took the p*ss,but I was only out with my sxoc club,so they know I have a capable 300+ bhp 200sx,which is on a year out for a full refurb.
I felt it went well on track,it does have lowered springs a remap,345 mm brakes and Michelin 235 tyres on it though.But to be honest,i didn't give it much welly though due to front tyres being a bit low on tread,and I was selling it a fortnight later,so didn't want to stack it or ruin it for a mate that was buying it! :)

It looks good on a track even more so with i love sheep haha like the rs 4 wheels but soo many cars have them now days. I quite like the seat 5 spoke alloys not sure what they are called slightly twisted. Im from swansea so if i have any altea problems expect a inbox lol

Thanks mate,yep the audi wheels are everywhere now,so much so that I haven't even got them on my new car (An Audi S4 avant)
Yes even though it was Anglesey,i was only 1 of 4 Welsh guys there so the Englanders done it over :D

No probs if I can help with anything I can try mate :)

Last edited:

charlesz1066

Jun 19, 2013
Blackwood Gwent Wales
Here's my altea not far off being finished..
IMG_20131112_143948_zps0229ecba.jpg

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I love it mate, looks nice in that colour dont see many about! Im after a altea fr rear bumper myself looks sweet good job.

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Well I was planning on treating myself to some new alloys next month for my bday but the missus decided Xmas time she wanted to get married in April lol soo that's been put on hold! Also want to sort a new rear bumper of some kind at some point :)

imagice

Kevlaa,
Where did you get your grille as i want something like that.
I have been trawling everywhere but i can only find 04 to 09 versions.
I have a 12 plate in black.
Thanks

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
It's a cheap grill from rockshore. To be honest it needs a coat of paint as it's just abs plastic and in my opinion it will look nicer. If you look on eBay and type altea grill it looks exactly like the one at the top of the list. Imagice I'm afraid my car is a 08 plate pre fl :)

Last edited:

imagice

Thats a shame.
I'm not sure what the difference is between the 04 to 09 and grilles after 09.
Been trying to get to the bottom of it as i don't want to buy one and find it's no good.
I might have to buy another the same as mine and mod it myself.

imagice

It should fit or will fit.
Just need someone to confirm this before buying one.