Phillips1795

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Phillips1795

May 17, 2010
Corby - Northamptonshire
Do an auto scan and post the full log on here.

Want to see the radio section that will look similar to below.

Address 56: Radio Labels: 1K0-035-1xx-56.lbl
Part No: 1K0 035 186 P
Component: Radio GR0 015 0019
Revision: 0001503S Serial number: VWZ2Z2E3288696
Coding: 0040400
Shop #: WSC 00046 000 565248
VCID: 3365F35D523BC586565-8066

AdaamVaughaan

Jun 7, 2014
www.facebook.com
Sorted it guys I'm actually a mechanic haha I work for audi so I went into work and called seat up asking if I could nip in and use their computers;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Hi
Another one to add to adjust the electronic differential lock

1 ) select 03 ABS Brakes
2) enter security code 40168
3) Select Extended electronic differential lock from drop down
4) Default is Standard (Golf GTI 7 and Cupra MK2 had this set to Strong)

Enjoy

Doesn't work :( it accepts 40168 but then when you make the changes it says security access needed.

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
XDS Expanded electronic differential lock

Select 03 ABS
Select 16 and enter the security code 20103
Select 10 Adaptation
select “Expanded electronic differential lock”
select “Strong”

I have notcied a differendce yet, maybe I wasnt trying hard enough? :D

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
A nice man off here, had a look at what we could activate on my SE none Tech Pack tonight. Got needle sweep working fine, activated the lap timer and mirror drop but they seem not to work and we couldn't find the carbon display or auto window without key, could anybody help??

Edit: just checking first page we missed the second part of coding for the mirror drop lol and then FIS Carbon and window close, what's the english part as we are using a genuine copy of VCDS and couldn't find the same wrtiting

thanks Clint

Last edited:

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
Had a play earlier. Have done the rear lights on all the time, the alarm chirps, the fan speed indicator and turned the Soundaktor down to 49.8%. I tried to set it to 50% but an error message came up and asked if I wanted VCDS to attempt to change the setting. I clicked yes and 50% came back as 49.8. Close enough! Sounds much better like that, less fake.

Last edited:

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
Had another looks today, did the second part to the mirror drop and still wouldn't work after a bit of head scratching from both me and chrisr45, I checked the set up part on the CAR MENU and it was not ticked, ticked it and works a treat THIS NEEDS ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL POST, Also they came up on his genuine VCDS as (17) & (22) not (15) & (20). and got the auto window's working..

So now just need to try and find out how to get the lap timer and FIS Carbon working, got lap timer active but not showing on dials and the FIS carbon is not showing up with the name as it shows on here??

Can anybody else help????

Thanks

Andy

Nov 12, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
I give in, been searching for the VCDS tweak for activating the 'Refuel Quantity' within the Driving Data section of the Drivers MFD but I cant find it, any good samaratins out there that can point me in the right direction?

Typical, I'd mislaid my VCDS cable, found it, got it all hooked then couldnt find the instructions to enable it.

No rush the lappy will be flat by now lol

Ty

*Edit
Ignore above, sorted, a picture I had was telling me what I wanted to know, I'll put it down to a bad nights sleep was up at 5am...disclaimer tendered :)

For reference...

Controller 17 - Instruments
07 - Coding
Byte 10
*Enable Bit 4

*There is no Bit 4 to enable so go to Byte 10 and edit the Binary number from 01101010 to 01111010, hit return on laptop to save and close window, click 'Do It!' a confirmation box will open. Check that 'Refuel Quantity' is now displayed in the drivers MFD, shutdown VCDS. Job done.

i20yex.jpg

mobile pic, sun was shining, apols on quality.

4k7db5.jpg

Picture by Aj

Last edited:

komoornik

Anybody knows if it's possible to activate more braking lights when using only front DRL?

komoornik

Read it again and I can see the question might be confusing :)

When using DRL rear lights are off. When brake is applied only the lights on the edge are being turned on.

I was wondering if it's possible to use rear sidelights as brake lights.