Serious Electrical issue with my ibiza need help ASAP!!

Tuckers2017

Nov 25, 2017
I have a seat Ibiza mk 4 2008 (08) 1.9 TDI Sport rider.
a very strange issue occurred last night, me and my friend was setting up my remote wire for my aftermarket sub woofer. at one point when putting the radio back into the din, it had made a spark and knocked out all of the electrics in the interior of my Ibiza. The only things that work on my car at the moment is my radio, climate control, ciggy lighter and my rear wiper. the things that had stopped operating are my horn, hazard light&indicators, front wipers, interior light, the back lighting of my clocks, rear de-mister. We had checked every fuse in both of the fuse boxes on the car and nothing has blown. I had even tried removing the sub and still made no difference. I have spoken to most places and they had never heard anything like this issue. Can someone please help me?!?
It is the only vehicle i own and i need the vehicle to drive back and forth work due to me working nights ad i dont live local to myself. Can someone please reply back or email me. Thank you! Much appreciated!!!

faysal

Nov 4, 2016
Turkey
i'm not an expert , i read your problem and i was wondering, did you check the cables on top of the battery that are feeding from the positive?, and there is another cable feeding positive to the in-car fuse box , you might want to check those i think

Deleted member 103408

I am no expert either but do you have VCDS or OBD2 devices (OBD11, Carista, Torque Pro) that can tell you if you have any error codes (which might help you understand the issue.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.