SupraDupraCupra

will Seat leon Brembo fit on mk3 ibiza
I know there 5 stud but will the standard disc fit

cheers

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
i was looking to do this aswell. I think yo need to get some sort of hub adapters to change from 5stud to 4stud then get the carriers mod'd to fit. Im sure there are a few threads on this. Im gonna have serach and see

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
guys there was a thread on here today, which talked about converting the 312 s3 brakes (5 stud) to 4 stud ibiza.

Like I posted there, its a question of redrilling the discs. you need an extra 2 holes and the other 2 you can use from the ones that are already there....

Im sure there are a few threads on this. Im gonna have serach and see

First search then ask???

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
guys there was a thread on here today, which talked about converting the 312 s3 brakes (5 stud) to 4 stud ibiza.

Like I posted there, its a question of redrilling the discs. you need an extra 2 holes and the other 2 you can use from the ones that are already there....

First search then ask???

Apart from its different to 312mm S3 brakes as he is asking about Leon Brembos which will be larger and also have a different caliper carrier.

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Hence the fact I was referring to the redrilling only...

But searching for the 312mm S3 thread would not have helped him at all as its a totally different set up. The way you wrote your reply also makes it seem like its pretty much just a redrill and the other answers can be found in the said 312mm thread which they cant.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.