Agnew's Belfast (Boucher Road)

FINN

Nov 21, 2006
Northern Ireland - Belfast
Just wanted to say that I am very happy with the service given by this dealership. I have had several warrany jobs carried out and i've never had any problems.

Wanted to let you all know:)

Please see my most recent post.
FINN

Last edited:

Andy888

Glad they were good for you. We collected a brand new Altea at the start of the summer which came with a door that was a different shade of red to rest of the car. We rejected it 2 days later when we noticed it. They weren't happy and then told us they couldn't get a replacement same spec car for the same price we initially paid. Put it down to poor/or not fussy enough pdi check. In fairness they were decent enough when we rejected it. One of those things I guess.

Went to SERE in Lisburn and they were superb. Sourced us the same spec car for the original price and lent us a new Ibiza to run around in. Recommended.

t18con.

sere on boucher road are much better for part prices too, imo.

L7 KVV

mALTEAser
Aug 27, 2007
Sere were useless for me. Bought my car from Agnews boucher. But I bought parts from sere bougher road (chevy), the seat parts guy in there is a decent fella.

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Bought my car from Agnew, good to deal with, had few scratches on car and they sorted it out along with couple other warrenty issues all at same time with no fuss and decent courtesy car too. Expensive for servicing though, fixed prices of 10k service around £160! Got mine in Lurgan dealer for £75, heard of £196 on here too. Overall good to work with.

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
I got an Ibiza sport from Agnews on ladas drive in Belfast and tomorrow will be the start of the 6th week i have been waiting for them to get my headlights instock for me. Having to get them replaced on my ibiza because they are steaming up.

At the moment i wouldnt say agnews care at all about their customers after they have sold the car because every time i ring someone is suposed to ring back and it never happens or they are rude on the phone.

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
UPDATE : After contacting Seat UK, my headlight are on an express delivery to Belfast so they clearly werent out of stock at the supplier!

FINN

Nov 21, 2006
Well, the Leon is in at this very moment for its 40K service. So far so good. But I will be £250 lighter by the end of the day:cry:

I'll report back to you all later on how well the service went

FINN

Nov 21, 2006
Hi all,

Just came across this, totally forgot to update this. Got the car serviced last November, well half serviced. :confused:

To cut a long story short, picked the car up at about 5.30. Richard the aftersales manager was off home at this stage so one of the sales guys took payment and handed over the keys. As said car was due the 40K service so should have had oil, air, pollen filter, new oil, new coolant and new brake fluid. Got in the car, after drove about 100 feet forward and brakes felt exactly the same!!!! Went in and asked the guy who handed over the car if the bake fluid had been changed. He said "it had the 40K service so it was." I said the brakes felt "spongy" so was told Richard would phone me the follwoing morning.

Next day came and went, no call. Called in on my way back from Dunagnnon, and guess what, the brake fluid had not been changed. And I should also mention neither had the coolant or fuel filter. The thing that annoyed me most was not the fact that these things were not chaged but the fact that I was never told[:@] If I did not realise I would have just been stung £250 for, what was essentially, an oil changed!!!

Not at all impressed. Will never be returning to Angews! I would not recomment them to anyone else!

FINN

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
they are good for warranty work but knew they were damn expensive for servicing, hence never have been there for one! Go to roadside in Lurgan for servicing, reasonable and honest!

FINN

Nov 21, 2006
Now that my car is 4 years old I am going to take it to a good indy! know of a palce off the Moria Roundabout (junction 9) called Ballinderry Motors. The chief Tech is ex chief Tech From Agnews Merc. Folks have been taking there cars there for the past few years. Thay are not particularly cheep but always do a good job, use OEM parts (at customers request otherwise MANN Filters), fully synth oil etc

Cupra Belfast

Jun 11, 2016
Very happy with Isaac Agnew, Boucher.

I have to say I couldn't fault the service provided by Isaac Agnew Seat, Boucher Road, Belfast. Chuffed to bits with the car. Zero gripes. :D

Last edited:

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
Glad you are pleased with the car and service. They are our local competition but as dealers, we all represent SEAT :) If I can help with any parts enquiries, give me a shout :) Dave (SERE Motors)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise