Johnsons seat liverpool

btccleonfr165

Newbie Dsg'r
Oct 8, 2014
Liverpool
Would not recommend taking your car here for maintenance work, I went into here today to speak to a service manager about my car which a year after getting cam belt and water pumped fitted, the engine has fallen off the engine mount leaving 2 bolts snapped in engine itself and 1 fully undone sitting freely in the mount,causing the engine to slip down to one side and nearly cut the belt in half, now the time I arrived at seat was at 8.30 am and I was told the service manager is on holiday for a week so we can't help you, then I ask to speak to the general manager and was told he wasn't in and they had no idea when he would be. After going in every other hour to see if he was in, he finally turned up at 3pm. I explained my problem to be told 'sorry I'm not technically minded you need to speak with the other manager who's on holiday for a week!! Have been intouch with Seat Uk who have managed to get the dealer to inspect the car 2 days from now, will be making a huge complaint when they call me back, no car = no work for me great timing for Xmas :cry: . Avoid at all costs, quick enough to take the ridiculous money off you for the work

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.