Set time

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Is the clock in the instrument binicle towards the Lower right hand side? If so then there should be two small buttons close by the clock. One above the other in an oblong recess. Push and hold the top lme to alter the hours and then the lower one to alter the minutes.

guncux_1

Nov 2, 2016
Is the clock in the instrument binicle towards the Lower right hand side? If so then there should be two small buttons close by the clock. One above the other in an oblong recess. Push and hold the top lme to alter the hours and then the lower one to alter the minutes.

You can see where it is located,in the right corner. I tried all the button,but nothing happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

guncux_1

Nov 2, 2016

How can i show you the photo? I cant post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
The first image is different from mine, showing a aircon control panel in the centre consol with a clock in the top right. I'm not familiar with the procedure for setting the time on this type. Sorry.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members