2016 Alhambra SE LUX

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
Hi all, just wanted to post in here, currently got a Lima Green Leon SE but due to new baby arriving February. I wanted more room and better space for my other 2 boy's I've ordered a Alhambra SE LUX 2.0 TDI DSG in Night Blue.

Been told about 14 weeks for it to come which work's out about end of December beginning January.

Anybody got window deflectors thinking of getting some?

Cheers

Gerico1000

Sep 7, 2014
No window deflectors on my SE LUX! Climate control all the way. Open the roof sometimes when it's really nice. Windows are for car parks, toll booths and occasionally to talk to someone LOL :D

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
Little update my Alhambra has arrived at the dealers today, picking it up next Tuesday can't wait now as the best part is I changed the order on the 1st October to the 184 engine. I'll post pic's when I get it.

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
184 Engine is the better choise, as the car is very heavy. Have a grate time in it, as we defenatly have.

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
quick pic of when I collected my new Alhambra with my old Leon 2 weeks ago. It's now done 1000 miles as went to see family in Manchester and I now live in Cornwall, Will get better pic's when I've washed and polished her.

bill2

Feb 2, 2017
hi i am due to get my alhambra early in april i too have ordered a se lux with 184 dsg g/box how are you getting on with your new car and have i made the right choice.

bill

dheyworth

Feb 5, 2017
hi i am due to get my alhambra early in april i too have ordered a se lux with 184 dsg g/box how are you getting on with your new car and have i made the right choice.

bill

Hi Bill

If you dont mind me asking, when did you place the order? I am 3 weeks into the order with no indication of delivery yet

:)

bill2

Feb 2, 2017
hi order was placed on the 20 december dealer phoned last week and said i have build week 10 which is march 6 exspected delivery some time in april.

bill

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
I ordered ours on 22 of december 2015, I got it on 1 of April 2016. But the dealer said that if we ordered one with leather seats, it would need a couple of weeks more.

bill2

Feb 2, 2017
hi thanks for that whch model did you and what engine and are you happy with the car anthing you dont like.

bill

baba_metca

May 4, 2016
I do not like the manual gearbox , it is wobbly. And the 150 bhp diesel is not enough for this heavy car. I have the 4Drive option as it's a must where I live. Side mirrors are small and are a safety risk for me. You need a blind spot monitoring. Also the main rear view mirror is small too.

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale

bill

Hi,

It's going great thanks, handles nice for a big car and loads of power. Done a few mods changed the interior light's to LED miles better and turned a few thing's on with OBDEleven.

Not sure what else I'll do lol. Will sort out pic's when I next clean it

bill2

Feb 2, 2017
hi thanks for the reply.
i would like to see some pictures off your car.what year is your car
i see you mention changing a few things do you no if you can make the mirrors fold on the fob buttons with the obd unit.
dealer phoned saying car being built on week 10 hoping for delivery early april.

bill

dheyworth

Feb 5, 2017
Ordered Jan 15th
Built May 8th
At dealer June 5th
Pickup TODAY!

Not sure how to post a pic, i put on dropbox but it says I need to post 15 times

CJ1985

Jan 21, 2014
Rochdale
Hi all, update time really enjoyed the Alhambra but I have had to give it back as I am no longer entitled to the enhanced rate of PIP. I know have bought my own car so plan to enjoy and mod that it's a 2011 Seat Leon FR 2.0 tdi dsg.

I'll sort pic's out so and start a new topic in the right group..

cheers Clint

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise