New Leon Changes - Effective from build week 45 - 5th Nov

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
I've just seen pictures of the new colour wheels. They were on a yellow Cupra, I think it was the old yellow though.
They look good, but the white will be hard to keep clean!
The computer that the pictures were on only had a black and white printer on it, so I didn't bother getting it printed out.

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes

Those pics look awesome. I have ordered a cupra in black in Sept though too late for the option to have these. I am starting to regret not ordering in white now.

Any one know what Black alloys on a black car would look like or is that a odd combination

Whats this new yellow?? Please dont say its metallic as i was going to choose yellow and changed my mind last min!!

Finally how do you get the red trim around the black alloys as on this pic...
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143937

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Ordered a white Cupra for delivery 01/02/08. :lol::lol:

Does anyone know this far in advanced if their will be any new bits or mods on it compared to the ones now?:confused:

Bloody cant wait for the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Ordered a white Cupra for delivery 01/02/08. :lol::lol:

Does anyone know this far in advanced if their will be any new bits or mods on it compared to the ones now?:confused:

Bloody cant wait for the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only the choice in wheel colour

Irfan

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
AFAIK:

The Cupra seats that people were saying were going in the FR are in the FR1 (spanish model, not uk)
Citrus Yellow (Y1Y1) is the same price as the metallic colours.
The new Seat Sat-Nav has 6.5" screen, 30GB HD and bluetooth.
Black Wheels are a FREE option in spain, £220 in Sweden.
The picture from the Swedish website is Crono Yellow, not Citrus (I know it looks nothing like it) Citrus Yellow is below:

citrus-yellow-cupra.jpg

I'm sure there was something else as well.......

Last edited:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
FYI the FR1 has Cupra seats, 18" coloured (dark crystal, black?) Draco or Cupra alloys - 225/40 R18, sunroof and USB.
Only available with the 170 diesel DPF.
Also called 'FR Edition'

Last edited:

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
What price is the Leon 1.4 TSI going to be? Presumably it will be a reference sport model?

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
What price is the Leon 1.4 TSI going to be? Presumably it will be a reference sport model?

I phoned up my local dealer and got the price for a 1.4TSI reference sport. It's around £13,500, I think I'll wait for the summer and see if it goes on offer.

Schiller

Small changes for a very good car.

Not very fond of the balck wheels and of the new yellow.

Nice to have VW's options thow.:D:D

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I phoned up my local dealer and got the price for a 1.4TSI reference sport. It's around £13,500, I think I'll wait for the summer and see if it goes on offer.

Reference Sport is £13750
Stylance is £14750

Irfan

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.