extreme blue club :)

sgoakley

Hey,

Im after a Leon Cupra TDI 150 (very) soon, and after reading all these threads im so confused on a colour. My first thought was ONVI Yellow, but could not live with the faded colour. However after seeing that extreme blue one in this thread with the RS4 alloys, i must have on in Extreme Blue. Such a nice colour.

Becks

ExtremeBlue&CandyWhite
Apr 22, 2007
Blantyre
www.facebook.com
Hey,

Im after a Leon Cupra TDI 150 (very) soon, and after reading all these threads im so confused on a colour. My first thought was ONVI Yellow, but could not live with the faded colour. However after seeing that extreme blue one in this thread with the RS4 alloys, i must have on in Extreme Blue. Such a nice colour.

Good choice....but hard to find!

scottie_b78

scottie_b78

Best colour, not seen another one up here yet!

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
Were you on the M5 this mornin heading north about 7.15? If so your car was looking very clean. But your fogs were on and the O/S one is pointing very high, dazzling infact. Both fogs are a little high

i have a pet hate for people who drive with Fog's on... so i hope it wasnt me.. but its a long time ago now lol, the Type-r doesnt have the loving feeling that the leon had :( i miss the torque, colour, feel, weight..etc etc etc

Iloveit

Sep 12, 2017
I love that colour, I wish they did the LCR in that colour. That would have been top of my list :(
Mine isn't an R but it's a cupra. Love the colour. Only prob is my missus drove into my door so need a new one which is impossible to find in this colour! Lol
735c7a4f59f21847de0c68ecb02eb009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
This is my cupra. Imperial blue, had it coming up now 2 years. Y reg 2001,I'm the third owner, was on 96k fsh now on 109k and counting, now stripped out and mapped 18 psi and I've had so much fun in it. Was worth the £360 any day.
babfbc2111dec2052d643030596679e2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
My previous leon was extreme blue, didn't know there was a fan club for it! I have a great pic of my boys together, LeeRoy & BadBoy (blue & black). I'll have to find it!