Come on Cordy drivers!

richypanic

Seat Cordoba 2.0 16v SX
Nov 8, 2008
Aldershot, Hampshire
a pic of mine from the other day..

Hi Naz. Your cordy is looking sweet bud. Nice to see a Cordy black magic on those mk3 rims. looking good (nice to see those 15"s moved on!) now I know exactly what mine would have looked like had I got those off the 'bay! Good work

Last edited:

chavlad

was it easy fit jst drill the holes n bolt it or existin holes or bit of ingenius involved lol

envycordoba

Jan 25, 2008
bournemouth
take the old spoiler off and fill them holes and drill and fit new spoiler it fits on the boot almost perfect. and spoiler hides the old holes :)

djscorch

Innovate, don't imitate
Jun 30, 2006
Manchester
Dope rims

21534_249843021953_579376953_3856669_631124_n.jpg

Jay27

Well I now own the one that mr noisey had and then chavlad and I got it a mot sorted had to bin the 17s tho and got a crp set of 15s on at the moment.I got a black bonnet for it as the carbon sticker thing was not nice lol.it's going to be my track hack later this year when I get sum bucket seats and harness sorted then a nice roll cage.then next year I will do I.8 20v turbo conversion.will a ibiza roll cage fit?

the infamous cordy!! [B)]

welcome to the forum buddy, that car seems to be passing hands quick.. from what i recall there was a debate as to what mods were on the car and the power... but thats another thread altogether.

someone needs to build a 16v turbo!!!

oh and IIRC Ibiza/mk2 golf cage will fit, just double check with one of the ibiza boys, DinkyDave i think has one in his

Jay27

Yeah it has been passed around lol.well there is no engines mods apart from air filter lol.I dnt know why he said that but yeah it's not a190bhp it's only standard power.that cool about the roll cage and yes I will do sum digging b4 I buy 1.I'll try and get a pic up on what it looks like now.

n31l

May 18, 2010
i just bought a 1999 cordy 20ltr 16 valve sx. love the car, is amazing, only got 63k on the clock and cost me 2k (well 1200 after traiding my 206GTi which was a heap!) was the best decision i have made, loads of space for the kiddy in the back, will post pictures when i can, nice and clean as well!

edi_cupra

well lads! just wanto say hello! im after buyin a cordoba cupra 20vt (AYP). but to my luck the actuator has givin up1. i ordered an adjustable one off forge, and boost controller and just wan2 no wats the max boost i can run witout blowin it. i dont no wat turbo is on it doesn look like a k03s.

cheers!
edi

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.