what have you done to your car today ?

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Just gave her a hoover out and polished the inside :D
The.......jacked up the rear end and fitted my Whiteline adjustable rear ARB, bonus was it only took half an hour :):D:)

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Broke one of the two clips on the OSF window regulator this morning in the office car park :doh:

so that's been added to the parts list for David @ Sere lol.

Later it'll be getting a belly full of Sainsbury's Super Unleaded :)

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
Left the Leon sat on the drive thinking about what it's done while I did a 600 mile round trip in The Wardens VW Lupo![:@]

t32er

Broke one of the two clips on the OSF window regulator this morning in the office car park :doh:

so that's been added to the parts list for David @ Sere lol.

Later it'll be getting a belly full of Sainsbury's Super Unleaded :)

Sainsbury super is shat its only 97 ron too, tesco is the best for the super marchea fuel pumps, 99 ron and not a lot in the price between them and sainsbury... LC and LCR should run on 98 min, i have a sticker in the fuel flap saying the same... then again i cant see it making a lot of diffrence, i have ran the LCR on normal 95 for a while and on long trips as mine seems to last longer on it, 136 mile of mostly short runs on £30...

today i will be re fitting my boost gauge but cant decide where i want to put it, behind steering wheel or in the RH air vent???
also on the list is an MBC to go in line with the N75 and a few pipes and clips to swap (again)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Thought about how I miss it while it's away being detailed.

:(

Should come back looking good though!

:)

offitmassive

Took her to a body repair centre for a quote on a bonnet, front bumper, front wing respray and a full all over machine polish ... £300 (cash job) :D

Jun 16, 2008
treated it to CHIPSAWAY around the whole car

spotless, brilliant job!
the fella even gave me some touch up paint for afterward.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Sprayed my standard lc wheels black! Much better than the horrible dull silver seat sprayed them in! P.s. Looking for a front bumper and new bigger wheels for it.........
Ak

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Took it to local to see what suspension bushes are on the way out. Front wishbone, rear bushes are the offending items (advised last MOT, but thought i'd get the rest checked out seeing as its 10 mth later!), so they next on the agenda.

imperial2005

lcr track car help

hi , i am in the process of getting my lcr from road to a track car im in southampton wondered if you could give me some help as it seems you have done the same as i am intending.
i currently have a 2003 lcr and want to use it for a pure track car..

i have stripped all suspension off and ordered KW Variant 3 ,also got my front hubs being powder coated with my rear beam and my brand new lower arms.
polybushs to go back in and dogbone joint.
4 x new wheel bearings and abs sensors , removed brake back plates. 2,000 mile brakes uprated x drilled and vented with brembo pads.new white lite 22m anti roll bar and new goodridge hoses.
Alloys are being stripped and painted gloss black and new set of p zeros with a set of team dynamics pro race and toyos next month for summer track days.
I have a cage ordered from demon tweeks and just took delivery of a used set of sparco evo l seats with sablet 6 point harness, got to weld in the subframe mounts when i put cage in .
i sold my seats on the bay and currently all other inerior bits on there , so i am stripping it all out but i am unsure of what to do with the doors as i have no panels and ideas?
oh and it has a revo2 upgrade and large intercooler already done by the previous keeper last year , in january this year he done the decat and miltek.

was thinking of posting images but not sure how as i am a newbie !

if you can shed some light on the door panel issues or any advice on the project is welcome.

cupratune

Oct 29, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Drove to the garage to get my custom turbo back put on then driving back and thinking why didnt i do it sooner! Will be putting up a post on the exhaust laters!

clackie

Mar 21, 2011
oxford
Washed and hoovered my Lc ready to join a group of about 80 cars/bikes later to hold up oxfords roads later is a rolling memorial for my mate that died just over a year ago

cupratune

Oct 29, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Sainsbury super is shat its only 97 ron too, tesco is the best for the super marchea fuel pumps, 99 ron and not a lot in the price between them and sainsbury... LC and LCR should run on 98 min, i have a sticker in the fuel flap saying the same... then again i cant see it making a lot of diffrence, i have ran the LCR on normal 95 for a while and on long trips as mine seems to last longer on it, 136 mile of mostly short runs on £30...

today i will be re fitting my boost gauge but cant decide where i want to put it, behind steering wheel or in the RH air vent???
also on the list is an MBC to go in line with the N75 and a few pipes and clips to swap (again)

I was getting better mpg and performance when running totals premium think that was 97, might just be dodgy tesco fuel by me

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.