Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

Deleted member 12147

Are you junking your carbon one then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Cars dropped off now should have it back Next weekend There will be 4 fins they will go over the tow eye cover how much I'm not sure yet but who's going to tow with there Leon ? If you need to they only screw in they will either come made in a grey/graphite or black kev isn't sure yet But they can be painted price wise your looking at £60 ish for 4 fins will update with pictures once I get the car back

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Cars dropped off now should have it back Next weekend There will be 4 fins they will go over the tow eye cover how much I'm not sure yet but who's going to tow with there Leon ? If you need to they only screw in they will either come made in a grey/graphite or black kev isn't sure yet But they can be painted price wise your looking at £60 ish for 4 fins will update with pictures once I get the car back

Top work fella :thumbup:

leoncupra2012

Mar 7, 2012
love to see these on a facelift cupra... assuming they'd need to be painted to match the silver.

hmmm

I want one for mine soo, also silver, i just think theyd look a little odd as the bottom part of the facelift bumper is all one piece compared to the cupra R?

I might just have to buy a cupra R rear bumper to match my cupra R front lol :rofl:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
As there only fibre glass they can be painted any color you like , not sure how they would look on a Cupra bumper as they don't have the separate part of the bumper like the R does might look ok tho

sean ox

Nice one. :D

Personally I always thought the rear of the lcr was lacking in style compared to the front and sides. This would be a must purchase.