Ultimate Dubs 2013

Jul 9, 2012
I'm from hemel I've done it in 2hours 30 but on show day a slow drive there trying to work out if I'm Gunna get a hotel

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
I'm from hemel I've done it in 2hours 30 but on show day a slow drive there trying to work out if I'm Gunna get a hotel

oh right, ive just had mine resprayed today so id hate to get any chips in it! im contemplating getting a bonnet bra then later a clear wrap

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Neither is mine mate, but it's no worse than some of the other club stand cars I saw there last year!

And if oyu decide to go the car parks around the main arena are chocca with modded VAG cars anyway.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Got a few details sorted so far (and one lot of payment) but really need the rest of these sorting so I can get this booked please guys :)

BOLD=details given

1. DGJDrummer
2. t.oldaker
3. seatleon2012
4. k1fro
5. Matt V5 (PAID)
6. mk4 cupra

RESERVES

7. goldie74

8. Lodey23

Cheers,

Darren.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
:( how come mate? Shame not to see yourself and the car there!

well i wont really have much more done on it due to money..its the long long drive as im all the way in kent which will be 4-5 hour drive for me... and its leaving the car there and worrying if it will get broken into and its also staying up there aswell i dunno where to stay etc and i dont wanna be on my own all the time there

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Nah mate you'll be fine! K1fro is from Hemel so will be travelling a ways from north London anyway, and the weekend of UD there will be loads of car people in the hotels and stuff around there.

I doubt your car would be broken in to either as it's an outdoor car park right next to the arena so there are always people around. Let me know what you wanna do though bud.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i was hoping to maybe follow someone up or meet up with u guys up there and hang out with u otherwise ill be on my own lol.and i do worry about lol..and my name is darren also lol

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I'm from North Wales so not much of a cruise I'm afraid! I'm happy to meet people at Telford services on the morning of the show though so we can all meet before we park up. You'd be more than welcome to hang out with us mate, I found the atmosphere to be really good last year, people wanting to ask about and talk about cars and everyone was really friendly.

Oh and kudos on the awesome name [B)]

Phooo

Jan 12, 2013
Derry
if only i had somewhere to wash and polish the car i would definatly go but dont think it would happen..

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
I'm from North Wales so not much of a cruise I'm afraid! I'm happy to meet people at Telford services on the morning of the show though so we can all meet before we park up. You'd be more than welcome to hang out with us mate, I found the atmosphere to be really good last year, people wanting to ask about and talk about cars and everyone was really friendly.

Oh and kudos on the awesome name [B)]

yeah man..wel i just had a look and it will be about 3hours drive so maybe ill consider it with the diesal lol...... i feel abit happier now id be very happy to met up at the services if that would be ok then all head into together

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.