New SEAT Arona Baby SUV images leak

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
mages captured by MQB-Coding & Retrofit, show SEAT’s new baby SUV, the Arona which is expected to be launched later this year.

These images appear to be from the Infotainment system in the car.

SEAT-Arona-2.jpg

Read more

Tell

Staff member
Yes very nice in principle if you want the Seat full pack of cards of SUVs. Intrigued by how much leg room you get.

Surprisingly the Ateca on the front passenger side doesn't offer too much distance for the top long legged person providing a cramped not so relaxing co-driver experience compared to the Altea with the seat fully jacked up. The driver is fine in this respect. I wonder how this one fairs. Ateca and Karoq are pestered as far as I can see by the design brief of giving the rear passengers more room than they need so they can brag it takes three adults in the back in comfort and no rail travel to nick it back. That pushes the co-driver up to the glove box whilst the driver is unaffected in the bus driver position. You got to go large to get the Altea front passenger seat space back when the bigger SUV comparable to the Kodiaq arrives. The Kodiaq is fine in this respect. This is my #1 complaint when I'm not driving the car.

Interested in the Arona for a future purchase of a baby Ateca as a run around.

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
I really hope it doesn't have those round fog lights and the ridges in the roof - they look pretty outdated already

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.