Bristol Street motors (Barnsley)

DaFoot

Jun 16, 2014
Sheffield
www.dafoot.co.uk
So I've had my car nearly 2 years from new, purchased from Bristol Street motors in Barnsley.

They recently sent an invite to a " first class event " for customers with a promise of significant discounts on new and used.

Now I know this is probably little more in effect than a "don't forget we're here" email, but wondered if anyone has been to one of these either at Bristol Street motors generally or, ideally, the Barnsley branch.

Are they ever worth considering (i had been thinking of moving to a cupra now I'm not doing the silly miles which is why I had gone for the 184 diesel)?

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
Just seen your post DaFoot - I got the same from my local BSM in Darlington. Apparently it was an attempt to make up the numbers before the September reg kicks in, as sales had been a bit slower than they'd like. That being the case and if you're in the market for a new car when you get the invite, I would think you'd be on a strong negotiation footing for a decent deal.... As it stood, I wasn't looking to change so recycled it.:D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members