Diesel D/V.

brightsideteeem

I'm not like you guys...
its not exactly the same noise as a dump valve, but it makes the whoosh depending on how you are with the lifting off.. also actually does have a slight performance gain, less back-pressure on the turbo so it spools up a little quicker :) Also makes a nice noise when booting it, dosnt sound like a diesel anymore! lol

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
i'm a seat technician so i know more than most
From my experience with Seat dealers, being a Seat technician is no indication of knowledge :)
Hopefully you're different from the ones that ever worked on (and broke bits off) my car.

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
From my experience with Seat dealers, being a Seat technician is no indication of knowledge :)
Hopefully you're different from the ones that ever worked on (and broke bits off) my car.

Between me and our master tech there's nothing we cant sort out between us, and a few of the admin staff on here will vouch for it. We're only here to help but yes unfortunatly some dealership staff can be a little bit over enthusiastic when carrying out there job and break things from time to time, but no one's perfect.