J0N

Defected!
Look what the Postie's just dropped off, woo hoo!

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

Fast delivery direct from Jetex.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Looks really good! do you think it would be better spaced out a bit from the MAF? I've read a few threads that say bolting directly causes turbulence in the MAF housing and using a spacer will allow a straighter path of air.

Just a thought :)

J0N

Defected!
Looks sweet mate, good stuff

Looks really good! do you think it would be better spaced out a bit from the MAF? I've read a few threads that say bolting directly causes turbulence in the MAF housing and using a spacer will allow a straighter path of air.

Thanks for the comments, I thought about a spacer anyway to make it a bit more central behind the battery. Interesting theory about the turbulence though, I'll have a search.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts

yeah id do that aswell adam... some nice silicon to put it further to the wing aswell... little colder there

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
Tbh I have'nt even started the car yet James, I'm in with the kids at the moment but as soon as I get chance I'll get some logs posted. It'll definately be interesting one way or the other.

get the kids to press start on the logs mate.... really want to see before and after on this one.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.