Today is a good day - new exhaust

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
So today has been a very long day waiting for the clock to tick over to two o’clock so I could pick my baby up with a new set of pipes!

Gotta day it sounds ****ing amazing on and off boost!

Really deep and burbley I’m in love!, not 100% on the exhaust tip atm but maybe I wil change my mind when it gets sorted up

It was a custom exhaust done by Hawleys tyres in Sheffield, was gunna have it done at custom pipes but it was a bit too far away and I’ve used Hawleys for exhaust work before (straight pipes my old fabia) and it’s always been top notch! Another factor was that my mate works there and got me a decent price on it as well!

Video coming soon....

Haze

Oct 21, 2014
I think your going to make me jealous . I got a cobra on res but it's just non naughty enough.

Last edited:

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
It’s closeest thing they had to the 6x4 that’s why I’m not sure about it, see if it grows on me if not it won’t be much to get them to weld a new one on

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
It’s closeest thing they had to the 6x4 that’s why I’m not sure about it, see if it grows on me if not it won’t be much to get them to weld a new one on

Yup. I remember having to preorder mine as they aren’t a big seller any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
cheers buddy!

im gunna try and get a fly-by tomorrow but cant really do it while i'm at work now blasting around the site haah

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.