New toy as I welcome myself back to Cupra .net

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
Hi all

Been a few years since I owned my Cupra mk1 , but just got a new (old) toy so looking forwards to making it special
bdb090b56f608ee63ca144a484dd6493.jpg
73fe4e4640fb19ade7f3ec22a4a8fa51.jpg
.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
When I got the car it needed some attention as the boost was playing up , after tons of vac leaks sorted I replaced diverter valve , N75 , MAF , and turbo inlet pipe , now all is well !!! Drives like a new car , has an aftermarket piper exhaust on , not too loud , and rear wiper delete , which I am not sure I like , but can’t be arsed refitting another one lol

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
I was tempted to get a piper exhaust for mine, had one in the past and the quality and sound was brilliant!

I’m not sure wether to take my wiper off tbh! I do like bee able to see out the back but it does look nice without it ahaha I did the skoda fabia wiper mod to mine did make it look a hell of a lot better!

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
I think that’s what I will do , get the Fabia wiper instead and refit everything (I suspect it will need the motor etc ) the main reason I don’t like it is I don’t like having a function on the right stalk that doesn’t work lol !! And visibility is an issue too lol

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
Especially in the winter with the ice and the wet roads all the time!

I’d have a look for a second hand part or someone who is breaking the same car as you

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
I want to keep it standard really , even debating removing the exhaust and finding an original one

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
Hi there. Welcome to the "family".

The Fabia wiper mod is not just for the looks - it really improves the cleanning and without whinning sounds or stuttering arm.

I've donne it myself and apart of being cheap it really improves all aspects of it.

cg82lee@gmail.

cg82lee
Feb 17, 2015
Hi there. Welcome to the "family".

The Fabia wiper mod is not just for the looks - it really improves the cleanning and without whinning sounds or stuttering arm.

I've donne it myself and apart of being cheap it really improves all aspects of it.

What one do I need to buy and we’re is best place , and is the same motor etc ? Just buying the arm and exterior bits ?

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Mine came with the Skoda rear wiper. Out of interest should the spray go straight up the middle of the rear window or go along as the wiper does? Mine sprays along with the arc of travel but it doesn't seem right.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Especially in the winter with the ice and the wet roads all the time!

I’d have a look for a second hand part or someone who is breaking the same car as you
I'm currently breaking one of these and have the rear wiper and arm available if you need one?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
Mine came with the Skoda rear wiper. Out of interest should the spray go straight up the middle of the rear window or go along as the wiper does? Mine sprays along with the arc of travel but it doesn't seem right.

Mine had to be trim on the cap to allow the water jet on top of the screw going straight to the middle.
The jet along with the wiper must be a evolution one... never seen one at a MK1 before. :confused:

Last edited:

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Mine had to be trim on the cap to allow the water jet on top of the screw going straight to the middle.
The jet along with the wiper must be a evolution one... never seen one at a MK1 before. :confused:

I haven't seen that either but sounds great if it works.
Wonder which wiper he has fitted.

Cg82lee nice car. Good colour too.
Replied to you on another thread. I see you have an exhaust.
Keep it if mapping. Do you know the size?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.