No 5 Door on Configurator

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I just tried to use the configurator on the SEAT site to build a Mii but there doesn't appear to be an option to choose any 5 door versions. I don't know if this an error in the configurator or if SEAT have stopped making the 5 door models. They still appear in the brochure and price list.

Also I see the Mii Toca now has blue highlights in the interior trim but I can't find any good photos of it. There is one small one which shows the blue trim around the instrument cluster, dials, gear knob etc. but I can't see if the seat trim is still the same as the SE version (which I hate.) Has anyone got any more information on this?

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
It seems you can configure a 5 door by going to the international SEAT site and navigating to the UK section from there. I guess it is a glitch on the SEAT UK site.

AndyT_UK

Jan 21, 2011
YO30 / YO25
I think its a bit slack of SEAT UK not to make sure that all models are featured via their website's configurator.
Also notice if you click on SEAT Range, the Leon ST does not show.
Otherwise, I think SEAT's website compares well to some other marques.

Last edited:

Josephine

Dec 31, 2014
It seems you can configure a 5 door by going to the international SEAT site and navigating to the UK section from there. I guess it is a glitch on the SEAT UK site.

Yes you are right, its seems you will configuring the 5 door through international seat site.