Bluetooth and multiple phones

BirdDog

Jan 20, 2006
Cambs
When I am driving I have my phone connected to the Leon's bluetooth system and it works great with the phonebook loaded etc. However, my wife would like to get a bluetooth phone too and have it connect to the car when she is driving. Does anyone know if this would work and how the phonebook element would work?

Thanks.

ALT54

Dec 9, 2004
Check out the Bluetooth Thread on the Altea Forum for long running thread on compatability etc. I asked exactly this question on their and apparently you can do it.

Paul

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
As long as the phone is "phonebook compatable" then you'll be fine. The car will automatically connect to the phone it was last connected to, so when you change over, your wife will just have to do the search and connect thing in the bluetooth settings on her phone.

we have the Nokia bluetooth in the beeza, it will connect upto 8 phones (separately of course)
if we both get in the car at the same time, it will pick up the phone it was last connected to

performance

as far as I know, only 1 phone can be hooked at 1 time.
I havent tried 2 phones at once, but with different phones (one at a time), all went well.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.