*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

BBoy82

Dan the compressor man...
Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
Glad to see that these issues have been acted upon. SCN is a fantastic resource, and i for one would hate to see it come to an end because of a minority.
Keep up the good work guys, and cheers.

mark.w

Well said, this forum is very important and helps a lot of people out including myself so lets stick to the rules and keep it running

Cupra TDI 150

Sep 25, 2007
I agree, the useless trash on here gets in the way of searching for the very useful and helpful information that is contained on the site. I myself would be very lost without the technical answers from the more mechanically minded and more experienced moddifers. Thank you admins ! !

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
read, noted and apologies if i have done wrong at any point.
the main thing that baffles me, is the lack of search function use, especially amongst the newer members, myself included when i started but using more and more.

since buying the car this site has given me the confidence to attempt to fix things that otherwise i would not have done.

Rgrds,
NeilW ( a different one to the other )

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
gotcha, understood,

Appologies for starting a previous street racing thread, i'll flick the switch behind the ears and think a bit more in the future. :doh:

I have to say great site and members, keep up the top work!!

Mar 3, 2008
sunny Devon
fair comments!! This site has become a legend ,for the power & help for the members,and SEAT owners.
shame a few have to spoil it......

lets pull together and sort this out....

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Maybe a copy of this should be provided to every forum member as part of a small joining fee.... :cartman:

people-are-idiots-and-i-can-prove-it-the-10-ways-you-are-sabotaging-yourself-and-how-you-can-overcome-them.jpg

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Why oh why is it that a couple of times a year, Mark and Mark have to lay the law down?

These guys give up a bucket load of time, and just don't need this minority of people who cause problems.

Admins, I speak for many, you have our support

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members