Westgate SEAT Grimsby

AndyN

Feb 7, 2014
Just a quick thanks to James at Westgate, I travelled a long way to get my new Leon from their dealership and got tip top service from the minute I walked in.

I've bought plenty of cars and test driven plenty more and I can safely say James was in the top five sales staff for honesty and openness. I'd happily go back to them even though they're miles away.

Dave.w

Jun 7, 2014
Grimsby
I have just got my seat leon fr from westgate seat grimsby and I can say I have never had such great service from any dealer previous. Highly rate them and would use again.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Fast approaching a year since my long trip from Toon to see James!
The only let down was the weather, but brilliant for everything else.
Would definitely go back there for another one with full confidence.

knnelg

Feb 9, 2015
I was interested in a Leon they had a few weeks ago, but timing was wrong. Wish I had made the time to visit them. Might have saved me the worst car buying experience I've ever had (from a local branch of a national chain).

mk3frdave

Jul 31, 2015
Just bought my FR from Ian at Westgate. The whole dealership were a pleasure to deal with from first contact. Picked me up at the train station as I was travelling down from Scotland and have phoned me since to make sure I'm happy with the car as well as writing me a thank you letter for buying from them.

They had a selection of really nice Seat's in stock, I'd certainly recommend them, it's just a shame they aren't closer to home!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members