Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Jack92

So after a bit of research this is what I have come up with (let me know your thoughts)

Need to know who wants to come

Ticket prices £18 including car pass (£1 more than on site which will pay for special delivery so the tickets don't get lost and depending how many people book and if it's ok with the admins whatever is left will go into a banner or something to make the stand look better)

On the gate tickets are available for passengers as well but these are £24

One person has to out in the order for everyone which means that the money will have to be sent somewhere prior to booking. I don't mind handling this but not sure what people's thoughts are going to be with sending me the money.

One the tickets are received we will meet up either locally to people near by and convoy if wanted or at a location near to the event to hand out the tickets and passes

Closing date 2nd of June (allows time for me to submit all forms necessary)

Please if any other suggestions or something that seems strange or could be improved on let me know.

Also please confirm if you want to come and I shall start a list below

Jack92 - is a failure and can no longer come
Cupraslayer - Confirmed
3gte -confirmed
6J_or_no_way - Confrmed
Mr W - Confirmed

Let me know if you want adding or confirming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
Confirm me please Jack :thumbup:

Also i have no problem you handling this as you seem more organised than I!

As for the money transfer may i suggest paypal? Most people have an account i would have thought!

Last time i went we met at: McDonald's Milton Keynes
Midsummer Boulevard
Milton Keynes

However those of us that live closer together can convoy on the way there!

Jack92

Haha no problem,
PayPal is what I was thinking as well to be honest. I won't take any payment till at least 5 people have confirmed. (We have to have at least 5) once they have I'll get on it :)

And sounds good about McDonald's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
Put me down as a maybe if that's ok need to see if I can a) get the day off work b) and get the some track time for me and the car to get to know each other :drive1:

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
I'm out I'm afraid, been offered work and can't really say no being self employed. Hopefully 6j no way can take of organising? So sorry guys :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a shame man! Hopefully we can make it to some more meets this year :)

I will do my best to get this all organised, long weekend to do it afterall!

Mr W

Feb 10, 2014
North London
Guys, big problem, car isn't well at all and may not be fixes in time :(
If there is anyone at all that would like my ticket please take my place as I don't want to let any of you guys down

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.