showroom shine

Daryl,b

afternoon everyone

can anyone tell me if they have ever used SHOWROOM SHINE , ive heard alot about it but not sure about useing it on a dirty car , thanks for any advice

Daniel1431

Jun 21, 2008
Walsall, West Midlands
I usually clean inside and then do outside with some wash and wax. You could use some super resin polish or if you are feeling like you could push the boat out then you could some some Auto Glym HD Wax which gives any car a great showroom finish ;)

CupraRAlderson

I use "greased lightening showroom shine" all the time m8. Get it off the tv, 3 bottles for £30! It sounds alot but its bloody worth it.
If my car is filthy then i wash it first then showroom shine it but you can apply it straight on if the car is slighty dusty. Just make sure you use a micro fibre cloth to put it on.
Its very easy to use and goes a long way, find it easier to spray it on the cloth first tho rather than the car coz it tends to go everywhere!
Its clever stuff

CupraRAlderson

Should give it a try mate its quite surprising. You can get it on ebay as well but its like £20 a bottle!!

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Yes i have used it but not as shown on the Tv.

I always wash the car first if i use it, unless its been cleaned and has only sat in the garage previously. But as the previous poster says there is one downside it goes EVERYWHERE, in every nook and cranny if you spray it. I decanted mine into another bottle but have endeded up the same and spraying onto a cloth.

Very good for glass and a quick detail but wouldnt use instead of a good wax.

Rob

JamesCB

£20 a bottle is a bit much. Gotta be something special to spend that much.

Bret

Lcr stealth :)
Aug 3, 2010
Cambridgeshire
or Dodo juice wax :thumbup:

For just under 100 pound you can get a wicked kit from rubbish boys including dodo juice shampoo,pre wax cleanse,wax,bilt hamber clay,showroom shine and all sorts of applicators etc.look at my readers ride thread n i posted up some pics after i had used that stuff its unreal!!!

Gibson1985

I got a bottle of this stuff a couple Xmas's back and carried on buying it all the time. I don't use it like they tell you to. (using it for a waterless wash on your car) I use it just for topping up the shine after every wash and dry, and believe me you will notice a different. I use dodo juice swissvax and zymol products on my car but always use this as a top up. A little goes a long way a bottle lasts me around a year at a time, so £20 a bottle is nothing really.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.