Photobucket - Third Party / Images & My Posts with Pictures

Tell

Staff member
Hmmm Photobucket have just changed their third party terms worldwide which is why my images have vanished unless I cough up $399 per year... there is a post about it on Money Saving Expert

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5671481

Opted for Imgur which seems OK.

I know some boards host the images direct, this one is via links unless I've missed something.

Pain in the proverbials. I'll get the OBDEleven ones back in soooon.... start at the end and work backwards.

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yup, snap... I found the quickest way was to download my entire photobucket album then upload the lot to Imgur. Changing the links took be 2-3 hours though.

Oh... and I think Tinypic (which is another supposedly free one) is actually also Photobucket. So I'd steer well clear. Totally takes the :censored: as there was no warning whatsoever.

But on the bright side, from the looks of it, I can't see many agreeing to pay $399 dollars. I imagine their user base is going to drop rapidly over the coming days.

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah, it was taking me ages to upload a single photo. Liking Imgur though, no stupid popups or adverts. Managed to upload and do the links lots faster... You can click the get a link button and click bbs (forums) and it does the img tag and all ready to paste straight in.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.