Anyone in the Northampton area?

gonesurfing999

Hi all, im from Cambridgeshire area, are any meets happening over the next few weekends? I own a Bocanegra

Canners89

Canners89
Jan 23, 2012
Northampton
such as GTI International... there's a thread here on it, so far about 15-20 peps are going from SCN. Toying with the idea myself but depends on getting a pass
:think:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340210

I could always ask at reception, there are loads of other car shows / meets down there in the summer so im sure i could sort something out, only if its worthwile though and a decent few people are up for it

ThatWayneBloke

Dunno if anyone here skates/skateboards/BMX's or whatever? If you do, are you gonna be at X-Fest at Pod in May?

kev r

hi, i live in the northampton area, i drive a onvi yellow leon cupra r 05 plate and a friend of mine is just around the corner and he also has a yellow cupra r on 52 plate, kev

towcester vag

Oct 17, 2011
duston northants
right lets try to organise a meet ?
what day/evening is best for everyone?
what times?
and best location?
lets try to get everyone at a meet at a pub or something
i will check results in week to see what people say and get something going!

cheeseman

Apr 23, 2011
Bedford
im up for a meet. Im in Bedford so not far from most of the places mentioned. Would be nice to meet some other members. Does any1 go mk cruise on a sunday?

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Well we have an MK meets every now and again and I think we are planning one shortly now the weather is better might be worth combining the 2?

tapaspoke on Xperia Arc S

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
im from over near cambridge, a meet around bedford would be pretty awsum for me, could maybe make it before the mk cruise then head over there?

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
st neots is pretty central, by the sounds of it. dont think theres anywhere to go there tho. there used to be a meet up at bedford retail park...anyone know if its still going?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.