Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Aug 8, 2011
Braintree, Essex
That's because they arnt specifically for a car replacement part. Then Ibiza never came with them.
I'm pretty sure all VW screen sprayers with that type of flat click in under bonnet design will fit.

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Hello All,

Just done this mod to my 2015 FR. Took 2 mins to do, nice and easy and a great result. It does spray over the roof a tad when stationary but as soon as you're on the move it stops - A result of the fine mist I'd say.

I picked mine up from TPS at £17.99 the pair.

A little photo showing the spray.

Seat Ibiza Fan Washer Nozzles by Rich Perkins, on Flickr

Reactions: LeighPing1

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
No link unfortunately. You'll have to pop to your local TPS, I just quoted the part numbers posted earlier in the thread. Took two days to arrive though!

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Shall I just go to TPS? :)

Or your local Seat. Looking at the prices online, TPS is the cheapest for genuine I can find. Maybe give them a call first? Say it's a cash sale (some TPS can be funny about service the public). Mine were an order and took a few days to get in stock.

dlok

Feb 4, 2014
Hello All,

Just done this mod to my 2015 FR. Took 2 mins to do, nice and easy and a great result. It does spray over the roof a tad when stationary but as soon as you're on the move it stops - A result of the fine mist I'd say.

I picked mine up from TPS at £17.99 the pair.

A little photo showing the spray.

Seat Ibiza Fan Washer Nozzles by Rich Perkins, on Flickr

Hi mate, there are two torx screws you can get to next to the spray that adjust the level.. it may help stop it spraying over the roof.

I've ran into a problem I wasn't expecting, I took mine out (didn't even need a screw driver) and ran into this

l8lvvyE.jpg

It would seem I have heated washers! it this a common thing? I have a 2013 FR.

Anyway, does anyone know the part number for the heated variant of the fan washers? I assume there is one seeing as they come from higher end cars?

Anyway I put them on for now as my 3 jet ones are patially blocked and crap anyway, they make a surprisingly big difference and give that premium feel.. I'm probably using my washers at the moment way more than I need to :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: LeighPing1

dlok

Feb 4, 2014
Nevermind I found my answer, it seems the heated part number is: 5M0955986C9B9

dlok

Feb 4, 2014
Just ordered the heated ones.. 48 for the pair from vw D: Would anyone like to buy my genuine vw non heated ones? I paid 22.56 for the pair I'll sell them for 15 posted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dlok

Feb 4, 2014
I'll hold off putting them on eBay but I'm not gonna stop anyone here taking them before that :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jonnyht

Aug 28, 2013
Carried out this mod on a 2015 1.6tdi FR and it works a treat. Ordered from local Spanishseat dealer and they cost me 20 euros. Well worth the money. Just make sure the adjusment torx screws are nice and free before mounting on the car also dont loose the small rubber seals that seal the tube to the jet.
Thanks for the guide.

Jon

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.