NW Rolling Road Day

Mr OCD

May 1, 2008
Manchester, UK
Below is the details for a Northern (Manchester) Rolling Road Day available to all members.

EVENT:
Awesome GTi Rolling Road Day

Awesome GTi, Unit 1 Siemens Road, Northbank Industrial Park, Irlam, Manchester, M44 5AH

DATE:
Saturday 23rd February 2013

TIME:
09:00 - 16:00

DETAILS:
Come along to Awesome GTi in Manchester for a VAG Rolling Road Day.
Come see all that you have missed over the Christmas period and have a catchup. Awesome will have their rollers running for a Maximum of 20 Cars so this will be on a strictly first come first served basis. I will need to take a deposit of £15.00 for those wanting to go on the rollers as I will need to pay over for 10 Cars the weekend before to guarantee the garage for the event. I will try and arrange a BBQ or Food of some kind which can be purchased (cheap ), ideas on food is welcome.

COSTS:
The event to attend and meet-up is FREE!!
Rolling Road (2WD) £35.00 for Power Runs & Printout
Rolling Road (4WD) £45.00 for Power Runs & Printout

We need a minimum of 10 Cars to go on the rollers to confirm the event.

Posted from the 'other' forum...

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Below is the details for a Northern (Manchester) Rolling Road Day available to all members.

EVENT:
Awesome GTi Rolling Road Day

Awesome GTi, Unit 1 Siemens Road, Northbank Industrial Park, Irlam, Manchester, M44 5AH

DATE:
Saturday 23rd February 2013

TIME:
09:00 - 16:00

DETAILS:
Come along to Awesome GTi in Manchester for a VAG Rolling Road Day.
Come see all that you have missed over the Christmas period and have a catchup. Awesome will have their rollers running for a Maximum of 20 Cars so this will be on a strictly first come first served basis. I will need to take a deposit of £15.00 for those wanting to go on the rollers as I will need to pay over for 10 Cars the weekend before to guarantee the garage for the event. I will try and arrange a BBQ or Food of some kind which can be purchased (cheap ), ideas on food is welcome.

COSTS:
The event to attend and meet-up is FREE!!
Rolling Road (2WD) £35.00 for Power Runs & Printout
Rolling Road (4WD) £45.00 for Power Runs & Printout

We need a minimum of 10 Cars to go on the rollers to confirm the event.

Posted from the 'other' forum...

When would the deposit need to be paid ?

cupra_mike

Jan 30, 2011
cant believe its taken me this long to see this... im defo doing this :)

Last edited:

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Get your selfs on another forum lads with the words secret and society in it and there's a thread on there where you can put your names on the list

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
I need help with this one! How do you go about getting on the list?:confused:

All the spaces have been filled mate but if you get yourself on secret seat society and there's some info about how you can just turn up on the day and try and get in after the others have finished secret seat society have a fb page as well just look on there of the top of my head jmerrie has arranged It

Leigh200sx

Jan 6, 2013
Il be popping down I think, only just bought my lcr so will be nice to meet other and gain some info

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise