JCT 600 Wakefield Waldorf Way

dannynoon1993

Mar 20, 2012
Just been to put a deposit on an Ibiza cupra at this branch and with it being a Sunday I couldn't contact my insurance company to see how much it would be but I was told by the salesman "Tom" that if I had any problems then they would give me my deposit back. Turns out my insurance company won't cover me at all and now they won't give me my money back!!!

Anybody else had problems with the Wakefield JCT 600 branch? Or any advice would be helpful.

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Funny u have said all this and jct 600

Becasue I would not trust then at all from now on so them not giving u ur money back don't serprice me I wouldn't put it last them.

I brought a fezzi last Friday from jct 600 hull and basicly they sold me a car with some major faults so took it back to them the same day and they said there was no faults on the car so took it too for an they said there was but now there saying warranty won't pay for to fix the car becasue the faults where there when I brought it and the dealer says they won't pay.

I have been with out my lasses new car a week and a half now still not knowing what's going on
Jct 600 are crocks just like the other stealers.

About getting your money back get in contact with citizen advise they will tell u what to do and how todo it they have help me out with jct 600 good luck

dannynoon1993

Mar 20, 2012
Thanks for that, glad I'm not the only one!!! and they said to contact my bank for a chargeback but my bank won't do this until 15 days has gone for legal reasons :/ I've just found out that JCT 600 sold this branch in December to Cars2 so whatever you do never ever buy a car from Cars2!!!!

Did you get it in writing, with it being sunday they wouldn't have been able to place an order for a new car - if its used then they wouldn't need to factory order the car. Put it in writing to them, call the car sales manager or just call reception and ask for the details of there complaints department.

dannynoon1993

Mar 20, 2012
I meant with it being a Sunday I couldn't contact my insurance to see if they would cover me for a new vehicle or how much it would be.

Thanks anyway :)

dannynoon1993

Mar 20, 2012
No unfortunately I didn't, I did have a witness with me however so if it did eventually go to court then I'm sure I'd get my money back. I'm actually off back to the garage today and just going to cause massive scene when they have other customers there so ill let you know how that works out!!

dannynoon1993

Mar 20, 2012
Eventually got my money back yesterday! All I had to do was walk in and the director of the branch gave me a refund straight away, and the guy who said I couldn't get a refund was just sat in his office with his head down haha. I've heard the citizens advice bureau are helpful though. I was gonna give them a ring today if I didn't have any joy.

Aug 3, 2011
When I was looking for my Cupra I went in to JCT600 in Wakey. I knew what I wanted. I was P/Xing my fiesta and paying x amount over 3 years on a HP scheme. They insisted and insisted on trying to get me to go on a PCP scheme even though I told them why It wouldnt save me any money and why I didnt want it. In the end I said no thanks and walked out.

Sytner Huddersfield Seat saw what I wanted and worked around me to get the price I wanted. Much more helpful never had any problems with them.

JCT600 are a piss take.

Charged £490 to repair the ABS pump on my Leon, my warranty company paid me back yet my friend had same issue only charged him £190. So for that and messing me about in past, they'll never get my business.

Can never trust a main dealer.

Pinkylim

Last month i paid £250 to jtc600 Sheffield for booking a used car. However, before going to view the car, i noticed that there was wrong information in the car advertisement. Therefore, i email and called the dealer to cancel the booking due to the car is not up to my expectation.
The dealer agreed to refund me and he said would take about 3 days for account department to proceed to the deposit refund.
After a week, i still not receive any update from the dealer.
I called him to follow up the status and he said would check with account and update me. but, i also never receive the update. i called for second follow up and he keep saying there is still some paperwork and the logbook would post to me and i have to return it to get a deposit. I really have no idea why they prepared the logbook for me and i not even agree to buy the car and sign on the logbook.
what should i do now?
I have few questions in my mind.
1. How the logbook changed to my name since i never agreed to buy the car and sign on the logbook.
2. The logbook is under my name now. would i get trouble if any things happen to the car? i need to responsible to the car?
3. how do i make sure the dealer cancelled my name from the logbook and deleted me in the record as registered keeper?
4. if they still not refund my deposit after i return the logbook, what should i do?
There are some distance from my house to their office (4 hours travel).

Please help me by giving some advice. Thank you