April breakfast meeting

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
How many miles is it Craig? For you and if it's a long journey bring somebody with you keep you company, or even come in their car am sure Leigh would lend you his car seen as he is nice like that ;)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
How many miles is it Craig? For you and if it's a long journey bring somebody with you keep you company, or even come in their car am sure Leigh would lend you his car seen as he is nice like that ;)

Lol, it's down on google maps as 86 miles 1hr 35mins. Like I said if I got up at 7 left at half seven I can just use cruise control at a steady 60-70mph. Oh well just have to see

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
We arnt actually going into the Toby till 9.30 so you don't have to turn up at 9 buddy, so could set off at 8, and get there for 9.29 am like crafoo did on the Wakefield meet ;) we all have a chat inside and out before we leave anyway but, you can arrive early on all accounts :)

Glleds

Aug 12, 2013
Halifax
Fair enough as long as you show up we won't have to gang up on you and travel to your house in a convey :rofl: that is all :) :whistle:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
One of you JMC ;)

Am I going to regret putting my name down for this ? I have already got the GF to take out the gimp mask , latex gear and assorted cucumbers, have I now got to take the leaf blower out of the boot too? :D

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Am I going to regret putting my name down for this ? I have already got the GF to take out the gimp mask , latex gear and assorted cucumbers, have I now got to take the leaf blower out of the boot too? :D

Nope bring it all mate bagsi the latex gear , what the fook do you do with a leaf blower i think im too innocent for that **** , lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.