Runway Display Car Show - Staffs

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Fellow SCN member invited me to this, 31st August, so I thought, why not get some local club members together and get a little SCN stand underway at the same time :)

Here's details, it's off J14 M6
http://runwaydisplay.co.uk

Now, prices ---
To be on club stand it's £3 - payment to be made by 17th August
If you'd rather pay on the day it's £5, I'll let u no where were meeting but no guarantee u can display with SCN

UNDER 10s are free, additional ppl small fee on top.

Payment is secure thro the organisers website using paypal. Enter car details and club name and they send ur ticket via email. You either then print off or show your email on ur smart phone on the day :)

If your mates/partners/family have a non Seat but want to display with us then you're welcome but on the day please let's keep the Seats together :)

1. Little Red PAID
2. Genezuk PAID
3. Vimes PAID
4. Tessitura PAID
5. KK PAID
6. Badger PAID

For those that have paid/joining us on the day

If you're coming from Stoke feel free to meet us at MaccyDs Festival Park and convoy down to the main meeting place. Meeting at 8:30am

Everyone else meeting at Creswell Grove, a side road that runs along the A5013, 2nd left after leaving J14 at 9.00/9:15

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Ok, so club stands still available for booking:
"Price is £3 per person pre booked for clubs or £5 a car if people are bringing partners or family/friends."
That's if we go through a club, obviously more on the day if it's more than just you.

You can pay online choosing the club option, or you can gift the money to me via paypal and I'll send all payments at once, entirely up to you :)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
I'm excited too thanks for letting me no of the event :)

It's up to you, the options are:
1 pay me and I'll send a cheque to the organisers
2 pay on the website choosing the club option (£3)
3 pay on the day (£5)

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
probably do option 2 for myself, no offence. :) gonna book the weekend off tomorrow.

Tbh I'd rather you did I don't have a chequebook so I'd have to order one :p
Plus that way there's no come back on me, I've never organised events on here so no one knows me from Adam, piece if mind all round then :)

If u pay via website let me know so I can get a defo on the nos attending :)

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
someone shud pop into stoke seat and say were heading down as a club, if they would like abit of free rep or something, maybe they could send someone down or show abit of support :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.