About time we organised another meet surely?

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
As previous meets have gone well and there is some new blood I suggest we get oanother one organised. I've got another two lads/ cars that are keep to attend.

Open for any location so get suggesting! Good to see all your mugs again and I've sure Oli is sausage deprived unless he's gone mad on some Richmonds.

Caine

Oct 26, 2014
North Lincolnshire
Hey I'm up for another meet up somewhere I could ring up the Toby carvery in Lincoln and see if there is any type of deal they can give us ?

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Haha, the missus didn't help Hou she was like 'That guy with the blue car is over there... I think'

How about Sheffield or somewhere similar? Give Andy a break from the Leeds runs. Caine doesn't have to drive up too far and we are miles away.
Fair for everyone and make a decision when we are there of where we are going next. I will look sometime tonight for a location and a date and let you all know on here. Just at work at the moment and it's pretty busy so give me an hour or so.

Any objections to Sheffield let me know so I can adjust!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Sheffield won't be popular amongst this West Yorkshire rabble, they usually moan when we go to Barnsley twice a year ;)

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Hmm well has anyone got any suggestions then. Must remember we have people coming up from other locations its give and take

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I suggest Sheffield ;)

To be honest i think we have a decent mix of locations and cover South/West Yorkshire fairly, i don't see any problem with Sheffield, like you say there are people coming from both ends (ooo err)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Worst bloody offender you are!!!

Only joking mate :) i know nobody moans, we have a good bunch of people and everyone travels, we cover most places so at some point we go to one that's local to everybody.

Having said that kazand seems to make very little effort, i mean Birmingham to South/West Yorkshire is kids stuff, some of us occasionally have to wake up 10 minutes early to get to the meet on time ;)