Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
That sounds good, google says its 3+hrs for me (the real NE!). I might travel down on the Sat with the missus and treat her to a travel lodge or suttin' like that.
Thats if a +1 is ok? I do need someone to feed me crisps and haribo on the way ;)

Last edited:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Really hope this meet does happen, will be great to finally put faces to all the names. I may be bringing a few fellow VAG friends/cars with me if I make it as they've all expressed an interest! :thumbup:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
That sounds good, google says its 3+hrs for me (the real NE!). I might travel down on the Sat with the missus and treat her to a travel lodge or suttin' like that.
Thats if a +1 is ok? I do need someone to feed me crisps and haribo on the way ;)

Hhhhhmmm haribo gotta love em lol and yes of course it's ok for the mrs mate no problem

Really hope this meet does happen, will be great to finally put faces to all the names. I may be bringing a few fellow VAG friends/cars with me if I make it as they've all expressed an interest! :thumbup:

Oh it's happening I'll bloomin go there on my own if I have to ha ha, will just talk to myself and make the locals think I've lost it :p

Bring whoever you like mate all good!

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
This could be the biggest gathering of vag the northern hemisphere has seen since black eye friday in newcastle bigg market!

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Just checked and its just under two hours from civilization so midday be fine by us. :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.