Mystery interior button?

nickphex1

ooft! keep it clean.

Love your answer mate, I was just wonderin' where did you get ya bra, how much and does it go saggy after a few miles, lol

nat85

Apr 16, 2009
Lol thanks organic nutter for asking that question I've had my Leon for over 3yrs now and always wondered what it was?!

rizer290

Apr 22, 2010
Northampton
Left my mrs in the car whilst at tescos told her to switch the alarm off with the button if the doors auto locked.
Came back to find the alarm wailing and the mrs screaming at me the button doesn't work! The petrol cap was open though ;p

hahah my mrs done the same thing ...women lol:D

Steviedunit

I can't find any mystery button in my Leon and my other half says I can't find her mystery button either, maybe one of you clever guys can post a pictorial guide for that one too

Dai Rob

Apr 11, 2008
Blaenau Gwent
On most cars the internal sensors are set as disabled by default. You need it activating with vag-com / VCDS.

Easiest way to find out.. ..leave your windows open then lock your car. Wait about 30 seconds and put your hand up near the sensors (built in to the rear light units above the doors on my Toledo) - if the alarm goes off then they are active. :whistle:

frazpot

Sep 27, 2011
York
Nice one, I was wondering what that was too! ( I admit im new to this like) Kinda hoped it was an ejector seat tho.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.