My Platinum Grey Cupra

Alright mate, am good! Car is going well too :) I've nothing else planned for it at the moment. Only thing I'd consider doing is changing the wheels and maybe lower it but as the roads around here get worse its putting me off the idea tbh! :rolleyes:

I know the feeling! I had planned to keep mine standard at the beginning then found SEAT forums and now have...

Stage 1 remap
BMC-CDA
Forge dv
Custom S/S Exhaust
Tints
Chrome Mirrors (removed)
LCR Front Splitter
Smoked Black Lexus Lights
Leon S/S Door Sills
Some Kenwood Stuff
Diadem Indicator Bulbs
Platinum Coloured Tax Disc Holder
De-badged Rear
Cupra badge on Front Grill
Fabia Rear Wiper
HID's
LED Sidelights
LED Front Fog Light Bulbs (basically a 2nd set of sidelights instead of fog lights for those who haven't read the thread about them lol)
Calipers Painted Red

And A Few Coats Of Wax! :lol:

Do you have a link to this,sounds interesting......

"basically a 2nd set of sidelights instead of fog lights for those who haven't read the thread about them"
Cheers
Calum

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Yeah all I done was replace my foglight bulbs with LED's like these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180956996711?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The rusult:

154198_10150096150638428_5100711_n_zps517ba482.jpg

Camera has made them look more blue than they actually are.

H15DTL

H15DTL
May 28, 2013
Looking good mate I've got one same colour, where are them rear lights from? Mines got Lexus clear style and look to boy racer for me! Cheers

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
They originally came from Germany, I bought them second hand so can't tell you much more than that. Got fed up with them after a few years and went back to standard :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.