Adding a rear spoiler

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
Hi peeps, do you think a seat dealer would be able to install the spoiler to the car once we’ve already got it? Is it just a case of attaching it on, or can it not be done now the car is here.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Dont see why not. The factory spoiler for the Mk5 is available online for self painting and fitting.

Last edited:

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Yes they will. We've already done a few.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Any idea how much it would roughly cost to get the spoiler sprayed and fitted?
Exactly same question for me. My dealer told me around £500 for the whole thing, but has now said it’s too late to add it.
We charged about £300 all-in I believe.

It is never "too late" to add a dealer-fitted accessory! If the dealership supplying the car won't fit one another one (with bodyshop facilities) will.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
..and if the supplying dealer is crap, you never have to go back.

I never visited my first SEAT garage again after the delivery day of my brand new motor. Got it serviced and repaired (and traded in) at better dealers in the network.

The only reasons for the choice of sales outlet in the first place were location and willingness to price match the cheapest in the country. After that I was better off elsewhere.

Last edited:

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
Will have to have a look at what I can get. My dealer also surprisingly told me i could make changes to the csr even though it’s a PCP. So will look into it in the future.

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
Hi! Found a spoiler on ebay. Trying to find the £80 boot hatch moulding (black strip), but can’t find one? Any of the dealers on here know where I can find one, ta

Reactions: IbizaSRB