My Platinum Grey Cupra

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Here's Some Pic's Of My Pride And Joy After Attacking It With A Clay Bar And Some Meguires Quick Detailer.... Let Me Know What You Think... Latest pics on page 7, post127 ;)

CIMG0750Medium-1.jpg

CIMG0703Medium.jpg

CIMG0716Medium.jpg

CIMG0704Medium.jpg

CIMG0709Medium.jpg

CIMG0710Medium.jpg

CIMG0728Medium.jpg

CIMG0749Medium.jpg

CIMG0748Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looks good fella!

You thinking of going as mad on mods like the rest of us?? :happy:

Needs bigger, 17's look too small on the leon... :whistle:

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
I'm quite happy with the standard alloys to be honest and i like the design. There only fault is the paint finish on them, could do with a more brighter shine i reckon. May well get them powder coated next year.

Next mod will be this Kenwood headunit

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
nice car mate like the sills.not sure on rear lights.always liked that colour

Cheers! I got the lights secondhand so didn't pay silly prices for them. Quite like them, think they go quite well with the tinted windows and there better looking than the silver Lexus lights available in my opinion.

But hey each to there own i say! That's the beauty of modifying - trying to make yours a bit different :)

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Just a bit disappointing really.

I might get them powder coated next year to a more brighter silver or then again might try a black chrome or titanium type finish to make them a bit different. I'm in no rush anyways :)

shoaybmakda

nice car mate but as mentioned above not to keen on the rear lights but hey each to their own!:)

door sills look cool and not a bad price paid too!you got a link for them on ebay if the seller had more?

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
nice car mate but as mentioned above not to keen on the rear lights but hey each to their own!:)

door sills look cool and not a bad price paid too!you got a link for them on ebay if the seller had more?

I can't actually remember the ebay sellers name! Bought them that long ago now that i can't view them on my feedback page.

If i come across them again I'll post a link up ;)

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
normally i don't like Lexus Lights at all, but i think your smoked ones look really really good

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.