extreme blue club :)

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
well i just wondered how many blue leon's were about and to get some pics going in the thread!
ive had my leon cupra diesel about 2 weeks now and i absoloutly love it to pieces!!

so il get the ball rolliing...please bear in mind that i havnt actually been able to take any good pics yet and i will rectify this on the weekend! but untill then here we go.....oh yeah these pics make it look bluer then it really is..so i think anyway! maybe its just my camera!

n505140609_775158_8696.jpg

n505140609_775159_9120.jpg

n505140609_775160_9656.jpg

morgus

Nov 7, 2007
aye top colour mate, -along with bright red and black. Looks really clean has it been modded in any way ?

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
Mines blue, although I'm still waiting to pick it up though so no pics yet! Yours looks really clean, would love to have been able to go for the cupra!

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
cheers guys, its been waxed and sealed by my own hands since then so is even deeper and shiny'er than when i bought it!

morgus...the car has not been modified but i was amazed when buying it that the alloys are in prefect condition and the whole car was in perfect nic apart from a few chipr in the drivers door where the previous owner had kept it in a grage and chipped the edge of the door 3 times..which the garage sorted out for me...
i was very lucky to be able to go for the cupra and im so glad i did get it!

been getting 53 to the gallon at 73mph with cruise control on for a 23 mile motorway trip to my work and then back 23 miles... around town i get more like 40 to the gallon but still better then alot of cars out there!

3rd gear is soooooooooooooooooooooooo good! and the sound of the turbo winding up is awsome!

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
thats the difference a cloudy/rainy glasgow day makes!

it really does change according to the day! sometimes i look and think mine has a purple tint to it and other times its dark blue, then light blue....and having waxed it on the weekend made even more of a difference!

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
I love that colour, I wish they did the LCR in that colour. That would have been top of my list :(