extreme blue club :)

willg

u on coilovers becks need to lower mine but been told i need coilovers plus anti roll bars want it slammed n some deep dish 16's probs :( plus i need the facelift kit lol long list with me i think

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
n505140609_775160_9656.jpg

Sorry slightly O/T

Is yours an '04 plate? Debadged back end with a cupra badge on the front grill now?

jwindley

Oops,

my wife put a huge scratch down the door of our extreme blue TDI SE110 the other week :(. I'm thinking of trying to spray it up, so can anyone tell me if its single pack or lacquered?

I was thinking that halfords should be able to colour match, though I've never spotted the pre-mixed touch-up paint on the shelf. Rare colour is must be!

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
Yep, twas me........too much traffic about to have any fun ;)

btw those Rayban Aviators don't suit you ;)

:cartman:

oh if only they were genuine :(

yeah you were pretty held up and i was dying for a pee so shot up the slip road!

car looks lovely though steve! extremely clean specially as there was quite a bit of spray about that morning!!

im guess its not standard :) so you would have destroyed me anyway lol

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
oh if only they were genuine :(

yeah you were pretty held up and i was dying for a pee so shot up the slip road!

car looks lovely though steve! extremely clean specially as there was quite a bit of spray about that morning!!

im guess its not standard :) so you would have destroyed me anyway lol

Completely standard

And covered in cr@p atm by my standards

I would remap but it had a new dual mass flywheel at 20k miles (under warranty) and I've been scared to put more power through the replacement........may focus on changing the wifes car for something a bit more fun......possibly a Mk2 Leon / Golf of some type

Your car looked spotless btw, see you around

Becks

ExtremeBlue&CandyWhite
Apr 22, 2007
Blantyre
www.facebook.com
Oops,

my wife put a huge scratch down the door of our extreme blue TDI SE110 the other week :(. I'm thinking of trying to spray it up, so can anyone tell me if its single pack or lacquered?

I was thinking that halfords should be able to colour match, though I've never spotted the pre-mixed touch-up paint on the shelf. Rare colour is must be!

Halfords can mix the paint for you, i've had paint from them before.

dave_ph

:)
Jul 12, 2006
Somerset
www.vagowners.co.uk
lies yours ran out of puff at 130!! and what was your quote on t'other forum? "man LCR's are fast! " :p

shame we got stuck in such heavy traffic. i nearly rear ended the car in front of me cos i was too busy looking at yours lol

Last edited: