Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
My old one, I'll have another some day

cordyfront2.jpg

richypanic

Seat Cordoba 2.0 16v SX
Nov 8, 2008
Aldershot, Hampshire
its nice though! that we driving a rare (maybe unpopular) seat- its good to be different! since ive owned one ive actully only ever seen 2 on the road! and thats since March!!

with the right choice mods it can be a crowd pleaser!

cordoba 16v defo a dark horse!

I know what you mean. Was one near me exactly like mine (except silver not white alloys) locally but I think he traded it in for one of those generic new Leons! As its in his parking space. Not even fr/cupra.
One more has cropped up locally but looks totally unloved :cry:
I like the fact you dont see one every 5 mins. We sure are "special"...

jabbo

I have done, but your noy allowed to post links til you've got 15 posts. Think this'll be my 14th, so not long now :D

jabbo

I can tell the anticipation is killing you :D

It'll only dissapoint I'm afraid. Basically it's a 98/99 1.6 estate, I bought a few months back as stock. I sold my Arosa (as it was too small for my needs) and my camper van (as it was too big), and decided something in the middle sizewise was needed. I also fancied something most people don't seem to be into, whilst keeping it VAG, so the Cordoba estate seemed to be the winner.

So far I've done a bit of debadging (to keep the air of mystery about it), played with the suspension a little bit, and stuck some wheels on. not sure if I'm happy with the wheels or height at the moment though.

jabbo

Everyone says that. The back has been raised up 30mm since the photo was taken the other day (plus the boot was loaded at the time). It sits a lot more level now ;)

richypanic

Seat Cordoba 2.0 16v SX
Nov 8, 2008
Aldershot, Hampshire
Is it me, or is the Cordoba Vario one of the best looking mid size estates?! Maybe Im biased for the Cordoba shape or something. If I ever upsize, I would definately consider the pre facelift Vario!
And guys, what spacers are you using on the rear wheels, if any? Im riding standard but rear wheels look like they need "filling out" if you know what I mean??

Donnydl

I guess I don't have enough posts to put up my piccy either.

But I think by the looks of it I would be first with a Mk2 if I could. Tis 4 door and diesel though went for economical to go to work rather than quick.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.